1. Top Responsibilities of a Best Web Developer:
The job of a web developer is to build and maintain websites keeping the customer and customer in mind.
This means that the finished design should include products / services and show you how to access them. For example, a customer may need a form to obtain a visitor’s email address so they can get more information, deliver a newspaper, or thank a customer for doing business with them.
A back-end developer is a type of person who focuses on building the back-end of a site. Another type, frontend web-developer, focuses on the client side by side to give the perfect site more visibility as style and functionality.
Typically, the work is very focused on each project, which involves working closely with a team to help coordinate customer needs with the final product. Customers can hold meetings to discuss what their website needs and wants or how to keep it up to date and efficient.
Typically, web developers create a website layout, create a visually appealing home page, a user-friendly heart and sometimes useful content for visitors. Once a website is activated, a developer observes that the site works well in all browsers, regardless of screen size / resolution, by checking and modifying whenever necessary.
2. Web Developer Types:
- Front end developers:
These types of web developers encode the front-end of the website. Web design refers to what a website looks like, but front-end development is the way to implement this design on the web.
- Back-end developers:
These web developers develop and maintain the technology necessary to provide the components to keep the site’s user interviews alive. The front-end provides back-end code functionality for everything created by the designer.
- Full stack developers:
Such engineers know how all pieces of the web advancement measure run together, and they can manage with regards to procedures and best practices. Full stack developers will certainly play an important role in the future of web development, and have the ability to look “big”. They are familiar with the server side and client side user experience.
3. Main Top Responsibilities must having for all Web Developers are mentioned in below:
- Program, test, and troubleshoot all web applications.
- Plan, advancement, testing and organization of web applications.
- Code pages, documents, check, troubleshooting, organization.
- Create proper code structures to tackle explicit undertakings.
- Organize with different fashioners and software engineers to create web ventures.
- Work together with employees or group to create, arrangement and convey content to the client as per his or her demand.
- Help and backing the upkeep and support of sites.
- Research and recommend programming programs that are viable with future advancements.
- In the event of framework disappointment start occasional assessment and actualize emergency courses of action.
- Make and organize intranet web updates and intranet site changes.
- Investigate, investigate, investigate.
- Gain responsibility for code during advancement, organizing, testing, and creation.
Without having a knowledge of develping is nothing. So the conclusion is a web developer must have a good knowledge of his or her IT field.