Download and Install MicrosoftWindows 11 Dev Build 21996 Leaked Dev in 2021 with step by step
Windows 11 was almost completely leaked a week before Microsoft’s main Windows event, which is scheduled for the following week. This leaked version of Windows 11 ISO 21996 features a redesigned Start menu, more focused taskbar, rounded corners, awesome animations, new wallpapers, and a host of additional improvements and changes.
While presenting Windows build 2021, Nadella also mentioned Microsoft’s new Windows app store, where the company is committed to providing a better ecosystem for Windows developers in general. In the past, rumors have suggested that third-party commerce systems could potentially be allowed for Microsoft in apps, helping the company avoid 15% reductions in apps and 12% in gaming fees or commissions. first look at the Windows 11 user interface.
We have provided a step by step procedure to download and update the leaked Windows 11 ISO file smoothly. Let’s go a long way and understand how Windows 11 can now be installed on any PC.
2. IMPORTANT Notes
Please note that this is a leaked version of Windows 11 and you should be careful about installing Windows 11 on your computer or laptop. The following link to Windows 11 version number 21996 is not from Microsoft and is not an official version of Microsoft.
You should be aware that it may not contain all of the supposed new features, that it may include various issues or bugs, and that it may cause problems for your system, especially if it is not installed correctly.
Therefore, we strongly recommend that you install this Windows 11 Dev Build 21996 leaked version on a secondary device if possible.
3. Install by First Method
- Once you’ve got the Windows 11 Dev Build 21996 leaked version, it’s time to flash the ISO image to a USB drive. Make sure you have at least 16 GB of storage space on a USB drive before starting the process. It’s time to go get Rufus (free).
- Next, launch Rufus and select the Windows 11 ISO image by selecting it from the SELECT drop-down menu. Make sure the USB flash drive is selected in the “Device” drop-down menu. Keep everything as is and press the “START” button to begin.
Follow the first set of onscreen instructions to allow Rufus to update Windows 11 on the USB stick at this point.
- As soon as the process is complete, connect the USB key to the computer where Windows 11 will be installed. If you plan to install Windows 11 on the same computer, leave the USB key connected. After that, you will need to restart your computer.
Then, while your computer is booting, constantly hold down the start key. You have the option to select the boot device. The Esc and F9 keys work on most computers. You may be able to find your laptop startup key by searching the Internet. Here are the keys used to start a device: F9, Esc, F12, F10, etc.
- Select the USB flash drive from the boot device options you just created in leaked Windows 11 by selecting it from the boot device menu.
- After that, the Windows 11 installation process will begin. If you get a pop-up asking if you want to continue updating or do a clean install of Windows 11 Dev Build 21996, choose the easier option. If you want to clean up a new installation of Windows 11, select the “No” option.
4. Install by Second Method
- Create bootable USD Drive from Rufus
- Open your current operating system. make sure you you are using any windows operating system. Insert your bootable USB Drive and install it directly. And choose keep files option so no need to format your C:// Drive. It means every installed softwares will be safe.
- And Windows installing process will be started and several times your PC will be restarted.
- After installed normally windows setting will be shown and fill your email or use as locally. That’s it guys enjoy Windows 11 Dev Build 21996
5. Minimum system requirements
|Processor||1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster with 2 or more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor or System on a Chip (SoC)|
|Memory||4 GB RAM|
|System firmware||UEFI, Secure Boot capable|
|Storage||64 GB or larger storage device|
|TPM||Trusted Platform Module (TPM) version 2.0|
|Graphics card||DirectX 12 compatible graphics / WDDM 2.x|
|Display||>9” with HD Resolution (720p)|
|Internet connection||Microsoft account and internet connectivity required for setup for Windows 11 Home|
Certain features require specific hardware, see more detailed system requirements.
6. Download Windows 11 Dev Build 21996 leaked:
|Operating System||Download Link||Size|
Windows 11 Dev Build 21996 leaked
|Download from Mega||4.5 GB|
Do you want to know about Windows 11 Dev Build 21996 Leaked Features?If you are getting any issues so you should comment.